There is nothing quite like the Dreamtime Dive and snorkel experience anywhere else. Step back into the Great Barrier Reef’s Dreamtime with Indigenous sea rangers on a day tour to two spectacular outer Great Barrier Reef sites.
Book Your Dreamtime Dive & Snorkel Tour
Operating up to 5 days per week – for live availability please check within the booking cart
Our most unique cultural reef experience
- Full day experience
- 3 spacious levels. More space, more comfort
- Depart Cairns 9am – Returns 5pm
- 2 premium outer reef sites
- Guided snorkel tour with Marine Biologist
- Dreamtime Indigenous Rangers sharing stories
- Indigenous musical & dance demonstrations
- Optional Intro & Certified Diving
- Fresh Lunch, Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea
- On board photographer to purchase underwater photos
4 – 14year
(2 Adults & 2 Kids U14)
The above rates are based on off peak season rates. Peak season rates attract an extra $10 per person / $30 per family.
Peak season: 1st Apr – 23rd Apr | 25th Jun – 31st Oct | 21st Dec – 15th Jan 24 | 29th Mar – 31st Mar 24
Off peak: 24th Apr – 24th Jun | 1st Nov – 20th Dec | 16th Jan – 28th Mar 24
Infants 0-3 travel free on our tours but must be pre-booked. Prices valid to 31st March 2024.
Note: You will be taken to our secure Experience Co shopping cart.