Experience Tropical Queensland this summer with Reef Unlimited, a collection of the best Cairns & Port Douglas tours!
Save 15% off Reef Unlimited experiences for a limited time!
- Must use coupon code MERRY15 at checkout for discount to apply
- Skydive Australia offer differs with $50 off 15,000ft Tandem Skydives or vouchers at Skydive Cairns or Skydive Mission Beach. Use code XMAS50 and must book by Dec 26 2023.
- Must book between Monday 4 December – 22 December 2023. Travel by 31 March 2024. Blackout period applies (26 Dec – 9 Jan 2024).
- Dates subject to availability
- For most tours dates can be changed up to 24 HOURS before the tour departs at no additional charge.
- Bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before the tour departs will forfeit 100% of the total price paid
- Please refer to each tours Terms & Conditions to ensure you are aware of specific conditions that could impact your tour.
Our Tours Are Top Rated!
Google ReviewFitzroy Island Adventures
“Glad we got the snorkel gear included, the island was gorgeous. Thanks for a great day out on sea and at the island. With respect to the island, it was perfect seeing so many fish and a turtle!!! Overall highly recommend and likely looking to do the green island tour next because we enjoyed this so much.”
Facebook ReviewBig Cat Green Island
“Great way to get out to green island and explore the reef.
Big shout out to max on board who has gone above and beyond to ensure we have had the best experience. Thanks max and the rest of the crew. Highly recommended!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”
Google ReviewCalypso Reef Cruises
“Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, this is the best trip by far. Very friendly professional crew, great boat with all the gear, and hot showers! So glad we did the whole day outer reef trip, was well worth it. I would highly recommend this company! Thanks for a trip off a lifetime Calypso!”
Google ReviewDreamtime Dive & Snorkel
“Pick this tour!
The tour takes you to the outer reefs where there is plenty of coral and fish wildlife, and very few large groups. Our group was small (only 17 people), so you could each explore at your own pace, without knocking into others.
There was a lot of insight into the scientific and Indigenous history of the area (there was both a marine biologist and local indigenous guide on crew). The presentations and in-reef activities to explore and show you the ecosystem and fish species were amazing. We also saw sharks (small ones) and sea turtles!”
Facebook ReviewDaintree Tours
“We have just returned from Cape Tribulation & Mossman Gorge operated by Daintree Tours.
We would highly recommend it.
Ben, our tour guide, was just the best.
He was professional, knowledgeable, warm & friendly with a great sense of humour.
He is the best advertisement for your firm, so hold on to him!
In addition, the other people on the tour were lovely people.
A great day!”
Facebook ReviewReef Magic
“Fantastic day for our whole family! The crew were so friendly and helpful. There was a lot of activities for those that didn't want to be in the water. But I have to say snorkelling in the reef was beautiful. Highly recommend this experience 👌”