Reef Magic gives you the ultimate Reef Experience. Departing directly from Cairns on a fast, stable catamaran, making its way to the pontoon, Remoora. Catering for all kinds of visitors, the pontoon provides snorkelling, scuba diving, helicopter flights and more.
Book Your Reef Magic tour
We are currently operating to Cairns newest pontoon on the Great Barrier Reef on a daily basis. – For live availability please check within the booking cart.
Cairns most popular reef experience
- Full day experience
- 3 spacious levels on boat and large pontoon.
- More space, more comfort
- Depart Cairns 9am – Returns 5pm
- Visit the Reef Magic Pontoon, Moore Reef
- Expert Marine Biologists doing fish feeding & talks
- Free snorkel, vest, lyrca suit hire
- Optional Intro, Cert & Helmet diving (Pre book and save compared to purchasing on the day)
- Fresh Lunch, Morning Tea & Afternoon Tea
- On board photographer to purchase underwater photos
4 – 14year
(2 Adults & 2 Kids U14)
The above rates are based on off peak season rates. Peak season rates attract an extra $10 per adult / $20 per child / $40 per family.
Peak season: 1st Apr – 23rd Apr | 25th Jun – 31st Oct | 21st Dec – 15th Jan 24 | 29th Mar – 31st Mar 24
Off peak: 24th Apr – 24th Jun | 1st Nov – 20th Dec | 16th Jan – 28th Mar 24
Infants 0-3 travel free on our tours but must be pre-booked. Prices valid to 31st March 2024.
Note: You will be taken to our secure Experience Co shopping cart. For telephone bookings please call 1300 031 411